A handbook for conscious change that could transform the current world crisis into planetary renewal.
- Outlines the problems that make today’s world prone to breakdown and suggests actions we must adopt in politics, business, and everyday life.
- Replaces the limited consciousness of our failing society with the holistic consciousness that is rooted in the Akashic field.
The deepening economic crisis and the threat posed by climate change and other social and ecological trends has caused many to despair. But with great danger comes great opportunity–the opportunity for fundamental change that will transform our societies from top to bottom. In WorldShift 2012, Ervin Laszlo brings together insights for creating sustainable positive change from spiritual leaders, scientists, and visionary businesspeople–people such as Albert Einstein, Mohammad Yunus, Václav Havel, Eckhart Tolle, Ken Wilber, David Korten, Paul Hawken, and Tomoyo Nonaka, former CEO of Sanyo Electronics. He shows how we can replace the limited consciousness of our failing society with the holistic consciousness that is reflected in the unified field of quantum physics: the Akashic field.
We have an opportunity to move from the current political and business model of grow or die to a sustainable world respectful of human beings, nature, and the planet. Change on this level calls for a profound shift in consciousness and a clear understanding that–as cutting-edge physics shows–we are truly connected with each other and with the cosmos. This book presents clear evidence of this connectedness and describes the tools we need to make our world greener and our planet safer as we strive to realize the holistic consciousness of connection through the Akashic field.
Table of Contents
- by Deepak Chopra
- by Mikhail Gorbachev
- What Would Happen If…
- The Path to Breakdown
- The Path toward Breakthrough
- Why We Need Timely Change: The Unsustainability of Today’s World
- Unsustainability in the Ecology
- Unsustainability in the Economy
- Unsustainability in Society
- The 2012 Horizon: The Time in Timely Change
- Unexpected Acceleration
- Cross-Impacts among the Trends
- The 2012 Prophecies
- The Timely Change Objectives
- The Objectives of a New Politics
- Grassroots Support for the Objectives
- The Social Objective in Business
- The Objectives of Personal Responsibility
- Action! Creating Conscious Change
- Civic Activism
- Business Activism
- Media Activism
- Personal Activism
- Reports from a Peaceful and Sustainable World
- The Way We Think
- The Way We Act
- The Way We Grow
- Insights for Today
- Coming Home: A Credo
- Worldshift 2012 — A New Beginning
- WorldShift Recommended Reading
- The Club of Budapest Mission: The Manifesto on Planetary Consciousness
- State of Global Emergency: The WorldShift 2012 Declaration
- The Club of Budapest Initiatives
- The Mission of the Alliance for a New Humanity
About the Author
Ervin Laszlo is a philosopher and systems scientist. Twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he has published more than 75 books and over 400 articles and research papers. The subject of the one-hour PBS special Life of a Modern-Day Genius, Laszlo is the founder and president of the international think tank the Club of Budapest and of the prestigious Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research. The winner of the 2017 Luxembourg Peace Prize, he lives in Tuscany. In 2019, Ervin Laszlo was cited as one of the “100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People in the World” according to Watkins Mind Body Spirit magazine.