The Consciousness Revolution
“The Consciousness Revolution is an extrodinary discussion among three of the very finest minds of our time, spirited in its exchange, compassionate in its embrace, brilliant in its clarion call to awaken our conscience and consciousness.”
– Ken Wilber, Author of Sex, Ecology, Spirituality and One Taste
Table of Contents
- by Ken Wilber
- by Ervin Laszlo
- WORLD IN TRANSFORMATION
- Taking Stock: the Chances of a Transformation
- Death and Rebirth: Extinction and Renewal
- A Revolution in Consciousness
- DIMENSIONS OF THE TRANSFORMATION
- Consciousness-Shift in Society, Paradigm-Shift in Science
- A Role for Spirituality
- FROM INSIGHT TO ACTION
- Healing Ourselves and Healing the World
- Synchronicities and Curious Connections
- PERSONAL IMPLICATIONS
- The Change in Values
- On Goals in Life
- The Doomsday Scenario — and Beyond
- WORLD AND INDIVIDUAL
- About Birth and Development — On Growing into a New World
- A Map of New Reality?
- On the Potential of Art and the Responsibilities of Artists
- Values and Ethics Revisited
- ULTIMATE QUESTIONS: SOME CONCLUDING REFLECTIONS
- Further Reflections by Yehudi Menuhin
About the Co-Authors
Ervin Laszlo is a philosopher and systems scientist. Twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he has published more than 75 books and over 400 articles and research papers. The subject of the one-hour PBS special Life of a Modern-Day Genius, Laszlo is the founder and president of the international think tank the Club of Budapest and of the prestigious Laszlo Institute of New Paradigm Research. The winner of the 2017 Luxembourg Peace Prize, he lives in Tuscany. In 2019, Ervin Laszlo was cited as one of the “100 Most Spiritually Influential Living People in the World” according to Watkins Mind Body Spirit magazine.
Stanislav Grof heads the Grof Transpersonal Training Program and teaches at the California Institute of Integral Studies. Described by Charles Tart as “the world’s leading authority on the deep exploration of the mind and the soul,” his books include The Holotropic Mind (with Hal Zina Bennett) and The Cosmic Game. He lives in Northern California.
Peter Russell was voted “Eco-Philosopher Extraordinaire” by the American environmental magazine Buzzworm. He earned degrees in theoretical physics, psychology, and computer science at the University of Cambridge, England. He is the author of ten books, including The Upanishads, From Science to God: A Physicist’s Journey into the Mystery of Consciousness, and The TM Technique. His home is in Northern California.