DAWN OF THE AKASHIC AGE
A preview of the post-mechanistic, holistic world in 2020 and 2030 as well as a map of the obstacles we must overcome to get there.
- Reveals how the youngest generation is seeding the shift in consciousness.
- Explains how society will be reorganized into grassroots networks like those revealed by quantum physics and experienced through social media.
- With contributions from futurist John L. Petersen, ex-CEO of Sanyo Tomoya Nonaka, media activist Duane Elgin, and other visionaries.
The world is changing. The transition from the mechanistic worldview to one that recognizes the interconnectedness of all life is upon us. It is the dawning of the Akashic Age. The Akashic field that connects the universe is now recognized by cutting-edge science. What we know about communication, energy, and consciousness is rapidly evolving in tandem with the new quantum worldview. Many adults are consciously evolving to meet the transitional challenges at hand, while today’s youth have arrived already hard-wired with the new consciousness. Rising from the ashes of the old systems, this Phoenix generation of radical change agents is seeding our evolution and spiritual transformation, a process that will continue over the next few decades.
Authors Ervin Laszlo and Kingsley Dennis look at the chief engine of the coming changes–the growing global understanding of nonlocality–and the development of practical applications for it. They examine how the new values and new consciousness taking hold will reorganize society from top-down hierarchies into grassroots networks like those revealed through quantum physics’ understanding of energy and information waves and experienced daily by millions through social media.
With contributions from visionary thinkers such as futurist John L. Petersen, ex-CEO of Sanyo Tomoya Nonaka, media activist Duane Elgin, systems scientist Alexander Laszlo, and spiritual economist Charles Eisenstein, this book explores the future of education, spirituality, the media, economics, food, and planetary citizenship as well as the expansion of consciousness necessary to reach that future.
Table of Contents
- How We Became Sapiens
- What Next?
- Dilemmas at the Turning Point
- Shifting Our Values and Beliefs
- The Rise of Quantum Resonance
- A Closer Look at the Akashic Dawn
- New Akashic Models
- Building the World of 2030
- The Pillars of a New Consciousness
- A NEW HUMAN… AND A NEW WORLD
John L. Petersen
- THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SHIFT
- THE POSTGROWTH ECONOMY
- A NEW SUPERPOWER: AN EARTH VOICE MOVEMENT
- WELL-BEING AND WELL-HAVING
- SOCIAL ACUPUNCTURE: HOW FACILITATING INTEGRAL PHILANTHROPY IS THE FUTURE OF IMPACTFUL HUMANITARIANISM
Joshua Raymond Frenk
and Mary Ann Thompson-Frenk
- THE WAY TO THE SOLAR AGE
- THRIVABLE EDUCATION
Alexander Laszlo and Jean Russell
- FROM THE VANTAGE POINT
- THE EVOLUTION OF LEADERSHIP CONSCIOUSNESS THROUGH 2020
- IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT: WHAT WE CAN ACHIEVE IN 2020
- Thoughts on the Dawn of the Akashic Age
About the Co-Authors
Kingsley L. Dennis is a sociologist, writer and a co-founder of WorldShift International. The author of several books, including New Consciousness for a New World, he spends his time between Andalusia and the United Kingdom.